lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

SCRIPT OF THE WORK (ENGLISH) "4TH SEMESTER CELEBRATES A CHAVELITA"


"CELEBRATES A 4TH TERM CHAVELITA"
CHARACTERS: CHAVELITA: LORENZO HERNANDEZ JOSE EMMANUEL PANFILO: GARCIA MISAEL GARNICA FATHER: MISAEL GALAN MEJIA DIRECTOR OF CAMERAS: THALIA QUERO MARTINEZ
Chavelita was in the park and was about pankration simpleton and says:
Panfilo: chavela you do sitting alone in the park
Chavela: time and again as a simpleton who has no fans.
Panfilo: chavela going to my house let me show you something.
Chavela: no simpleton I should not
Panfilo: of course if you can see what I'm going to teach little boy is smooth and thick.
Chavela: I can not and do not want.
Panfilo. Will please you.
Chavela: let it beat me and my will
Pamphilus: but first let it hurry Take A bailazo
Narrator: set dance music and Chavela, ending dance their way to their house simpleton. Already at home ..
Panfilo: Entrate chavela Entrate
Chavela: clear simpleton thanks
Panfilo: Come on in the bathroom the bathroom chavela
Chavela: so gullible to
Panfilo: so you can see chavela to see it.
Narrator: chavela step bath with gullible and listen to the cries of chavela enjoying that, but the next day in church ...
Chavela: hay hay hay hay hay hay hay daddy.
Father chavela now is what you want.
Chavela: I confess daddy
Father, Holy Mother.
Chavela: conceived without sin.
Father: Now tell me you did chavela.
Chavela: look it was in the park yesterday when I mosey about, and I say chavela you do. Why not accompany me to my house I'm going to teach.
Father: but the son of the charity that you can do and you were or not
Chavela: for if I look but I got to the bathroom to show me
Father: but as you say chavela tremendous outrage
Chavela: no father taught me and I play it I say Chavela Chavela -
Father: But you as a child of God is not touched
Chavela is there father did but was little chubby and daddy especially soft touch should you
Father: but as I can tell chavela that is a sin
Chavela: but as a sin
Father, if it is a sin, Chavela
Chavela: If father to give me a little father to take me to my house and I used
Father: but as the gift you explain yourself you speak chavela
Narrator: chavela bag toilet paper from his pocket and showed the parent
Father: there chavela this I been all this while but daughter, use and play a tissue is not a sin:
Chavela: no daddy. So I'm going
Father: God sees
Narrator: So ends the story of Chavelita.


1 comentario:

  1. chida peli amigooo todo esta para mi muy bien gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee¡¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar